Do you enjoy living alone?

Henrywrites

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Staying alone can be challenging for some since they grew up living with people. What would you say about living alone? Is it something that you enjoy?

Always lived with my parent(s), so never been alone, but I'm getting to the point I like to come home to my own space.

Living alone isn't fun. It gets boring most of the time especially when you don't have a girlfriend that comes over once in a while.

Living alone isn't fun. It gets boring most of the time especially when you don't have a girlfriend that comes over once in a while.
I agree man as it is so boring and would be better if you had a roommate to play video games and just to hangout with.

This is the problem with living alone. You will have to push and handle a lot of things yourself. It is never an easy one, I must say.

I agree man as it is so boring and would be better if you had a roommate to play video games and just to hangout with.
Yeah, those little moments with someone you live with adds a good sense of happiness in your life.

Yeah, those little moments with someone you live with adds a good sense of happiness in your life.
True, but you also have to watch out who you live with as your life could turn into a nightmare!

Eventually, most of us would leave our parents houses to stand on our own and likely start our own families. It's better to start learning early.

It is definitely better to start learning as early as we could. Make mistakes and learn from it too.

I have always lived with somebody. My parents growing up & now my husband. I don’t like to live alone but at the same time I don’t want to have just roommates.

Back