Do you use a smartwatch?

Shortie

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Something I have wanted for a while and have still not picked up is a smartwatch. My mum has one and she uses it for so much and it is something I would love to make use of when I am able to get one.

Do you use a smartwatch?

I have one, and I like it, but do I “actually” use it?

Not really. I just like wearing watches. Notifications and tracking my fitness is nice, but the other stuff? Nah.

I don't own a smartwatch mainly because of how expensive some smartwatches are when buying a smartwatch which can also make voice calls and texts, and use apps.

I don't own a smartwatch mainly because of how expensive some smartwatches are when buying a smartwatch which can also make voice calls and texts, and use apps.
There are some other kind of watches that are more expensive than them.

There are some other kind of watches that are more expensive than them.

That is true there are some luxury watches made of gold, silver, and other expensive metals and gems which are more expensive than smartwatches.

I think there are also some regular watches which cost slightly more than smartwatch because they have enough buyers who are willing to pay higher prices for a regular watch because its design, brand, long battery life, reliability and durability.

That is true there are some luxury watches made of gold, silver, and other expensive metals and gems which are more expensive than smartwatches.

I think there are also some regular watches which cost slightly more than smartwatch because they have enough buyers who are willing to pay higher prices for a regular watch because its design, brand, long battery life, reliability and durability.
There are Rolex watches that cost a fortune. There was a watch CR7 promoted recently, it was mad expensive.

There are Rolex watches that cost a fortune. There was a watch CR7 promoted recently, it was mad expensive.

Older Rolex watchs maybe worth more money in the future if the watch is a limited edition watch where only a few watches are made, and the cost of new Rolex watches become more expensive which could cause the cost of old Rolexs to also become more expensive.

Older Rolex watchs maybe worth more money in the future if the watch is a limited edition watch where only a few watches are made, and the cost of new Rolex watches become more expensive which could cause the cost of old Rolexs to also become more expensive.
Heart of CR7 Baguette is one of Cristiano Ronaldo's most expensive watch. It's cost $145,000.

Heart of CR7 Baguette is one of Cristiano Ronaldo's most expensive watch. It's cost $145,000.

The CR7 Baguette is a very expensive watch. I wonder if it would be worth a lot more money in the future.

These guys are damn rich not to bother about price. How can one wear a watch of $145,000? Like damn!

I agree most super rich people who buy a very expensive watch don't bother looking at the price.

There are some rich people who hobby is buying and collecting unique expensive watches, so they need to keep buying them to prevent the watch company from stop making expensive unique watches because not enough people are buying their expensive watches.

I agree most super rich people who buy a very expensive watch don't bother looking at the price.

There are some rich people who hobby is buying and collecting unique expensive watches, so they need to keep buying them to prevent the watch company from stop making expensive unique watches because not enough people are buying their expensive watches.
Yeah, that's that's true. Also looking at how much they make weekly at $400,000+, they can afford anything they want.

Yeah, that's that's true. Also looking at how much they make weekly at $400,000+, they can afford anything they want.

I think a lot of rich people like to buy products which is worth more in the future, or at least does not drop in value very quickly. Some luxury watches have a reputation of going up in value or not losing a lot of its value, so many rich people may see luxury watches as very safe investments.

Plus, some rich people and companies are interested in opening a museum to showcase their collection of watches to the public.

I think a lot of rich people like to buy products which is worth more in the future, or at least does not drop in value very quickly. Some luxury watches have a reputation of going up in value or not losing a lot of its value, so many rich people may see luxury watches as very safe investments.

Plus, some rich people and companies are interested in opening a museum to showcase their collection of watches to the public.
Most of them hardly resell what they own unless they become bankrupt.

I avoided them for years as I never waited for a watch that needed daily charging. Then I found the Gamrin Instint with multi-week battery life and gave it a try, now it is my daily watch for over two years.

Back